The author commits to authorising his/her publication exclusively in Monograma. By accepting the publication, the authors give up the material rights, as well as the exploitation, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation and dissemination rights of the accepted work, so that the journal publishes it the same through the channels and print or digital media that it considers most suitable for its dissemination.
Both the responsibility for the opinions expressed in their work and the author’s moral rights over them belong to the authors. The authors have the following rights:
- To use the published work entirely or partially for personal use.
- To use the published work entirely or partially in the preparation of derivative works, the extension of the work for its inclusion in other journals, books or other works, provided that the author and the original source of publication are cited (Monograma. Revista Iberoamericana de Cultura y Pensamiento).
- To use the published work entirely or partially in a doctoral thesis or master’s dissertation, as long as it is not published commercially; to deposit and display the final published version of their work on their institutional repository or on their personal website, provided that the authorship and the original source of publication are cited.
- For the uses specified here, it is not necessary to request a prior written permission to Monograma. Revista Iberoamericana de Cultura y Pensamiento. It is only necessary to make a complete bibliographical recognition of the publication of their work in this journal.
The statements and opinions expressed in the works published by Monograma belong to their respective authors and collaborators, not to Monograma or its editors.
If you wish to reproduce, reuse or reprint the works published in Monograma for commercial purposes, both the authors and the third parties involved must request permission from the journal. Under no circumstances may any of the aforementioned actions be carried out for commercial purposes without the express consent of the Scientific Committee. If you do not agree with this clause, please refrain from submitting the research paper proposals. Any link to the full text of Monograma papers or works must be made to our official URL.
License for use
Monograma is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
This license allows to share, copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, under the following terms:
- Attribution: you must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial: you may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- NoDerivatives: if you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
The prior consent of the publishers is needed to reproduce, spread or distribute noncommercially the material of Monograma.